SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Let's stop talking about dream boats and talk about boats most people buy and among those the Benetau Oceanis is one of the bestsellers. The 40ft boats are now probably the boats that sell more so let's have a look at the new 41 an important boat made to counteract the Jeanneau 409 domination on this important sector. This boat need to be good because the 409 is really a benchmark.

Before saying something about this boat I would like to hear your comments so please say what you think about it. Do you like it?

Oceanis 41 / Oceanis / Sailing Yachts - BENETEAU

Regards

Paulo
I like the boat okay I guess...but I'm perplexed. So was Hunter the visionary on the whole arch thing? Hunter leading Beneteau?

Actually, I'm just not diggin' the arch...on any boat. Yes, it does clean up the cockpit a great deal (I remember commenting on the amount of line in Giu's cockpit back in the day), but it just looks a little goofy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40

Last edited by smackdaddy; 09-05-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook