SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew Ft Lauderdale to the Virgins

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  VIEXILE 
#1 ·
Looking for 2 or 3 to bring total to 8 for fun cruise to the virgins via the bahamas leaving ft lauderdale on Nov. 1 will take two weeks plus one additional week in virgins available if desired.Ladyhawke 68ft Newhorizon ketch. Just completed major refit.

#3 ·
Perfect,
Hi, I''ve wanted to make this trip for three years. I was planning to take my Coronado 35 from Michigan, but my sailing buddy got a new job...
So I''m up for it. I''ve owned the Coronado for 10 years , and I''ve chartered in BVI several times, and done some overnight watches. I''m 55, male , retired, very reliable, no drugs, great health. I love to snorkel, I am an excellent swimmer, and I''m scuba certified.
Please contact me at carib99@yahoo.com.
Jim

#5 ·
Sounds like fun. I crewed from miami to nassau over the winter and would love to sail there again. I''m 27, and I''ve been sailing since I could fill out a life jacket. I have lots of charter crew experience in the Bahamas, Caribbean, Florida, buzzards bay, & around the vineyard. Lately I''ve been single handing our ensign and thinking about my dream boat.

I look forward to hearing from you.
--Rebecca

#7 ·
Howard, I have a 46 ftr that I am taking to the Carribean in January and am in the process of fitting it out. I would love to have the opportunity to make a trial run with you down the Thorny Path. Could you send me more information about your plans?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Capt''n Paco

#9 ·
Hi,
I am a programmer, 31 y.o., ex naval officer of the russian navy. I sailed in college and managed a 28 footer on Lake Champlain, Vermont for a few years. I have the rest of october and all novermber free and I''d love to sail south from Vermont. I''d like to be a part of your crew.
Sasha

#11 ·
VIEXILE if one could tell how long a trip would take before departing one would need a pretty good crystal ball. If I where going strait offshore the trip would take about 6 days if one wanted that kind of trip. we are hoping for a 10 to 14 day trip but that depends on many factors. If it takes 3 weeks thats ok too. For your info we will go nonstop to Nassau then work our way south based on weather, wind and seas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.