Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 6
Things not to do... many have been mentioned already.
1. Loud voices or music in the evening or early morning in the anchorage or at the dock.
2. Likewise running engine or generator to recharge batteries or run appliances.
3. Leave docking lines loose on the dock or finger where others can trip over them.
4. Allow halyards to clank in the wind.
5. Wakes, either from your boat or dingy.
6. dinghy motors as in #1 or #2.
8. Inappropriate use of the VHF.
9. Blind other skippers at night with a spotlight.
10. Not leaving room for other traffic in tight channels.
11. Get in the way of commercial traffic.
I've only done about half of those I think. ;-)
S/V Legacy, Catalina 400 MkII, Hull #328
My Blog on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.