SailNet Community - View Single Post - CREW WANTED Cruising East Coast, Fla, Bahamas, Caribbean
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011

Fun-Loving-Sailor is on a distinguished road
Hi Sarah,

Good to hear from you. Yes compatibility, I've found, can make or break a cruise. That's where I believe that keen sense of humor is the balance. So it is great to hear of the wet and dry humor, ha ha.

So far I've corresponded with a few folks with interest in sailing, and have a friend going for the first 10 days, Sept. 20 to 30. Then no one has confirmed joining the voyage for another week or longer yet, in the range of Connecticut to Florida.

There is an individual interested in going from Oct 27 to February, which would be from Ft Lauderdale to the BVI. So as it stands now Oct 1st to Oct 26 is open for the east coast cruise which would involve meeting you from Conn. to Fla depending on your schedule and preferences and from the BVI in Feb 2012 cruising to the Grenadines and back up the island islands from April to June.

It sounds like you have some rich experience and would be a very interesting and entertaining crew mate as we all learn from one another as everyone has unique and varied experiences to share.

Communicating online is a good way to see if personalities can jive in a level of harmony to get along on a cruise seems to be the next step. So if interested let know your thoughts, feelings and possible scheduling. If you are comfortable with communicating via email, which is a little more safe and efficient, reply to sail@dd-tv.com and we can begin the process.

How are you with kitties? Autie the boat kitty is our cruising companion and is at home on Friendship the boat.

Douglas
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook