Originally Posted by PaulinVictoria
I went to a talk with Nigel Calder last night, very interesting, and one of the things he talked about was the little wrist-bands that give you a bit of an electric shock. Said that he'd tried it with 3 people who usually get sick, and that it worked for all three of them.
I can confirm that. I had already posted about it somewhere some years back.
We have used it with success in my two kids but my wife got a huge skin irritation
The kids had not any problem with it.
The thing looks like a watch and you can adjust the power of the electric shock to your sensitivity. I still have it somewhere but now the kids don't get seasick anymore and only my wife has a problem in bad weather....and she is just the one that cannot use the band