SailNet Community - View Single Post - how to anchor my small boat
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arknoah View Post
I am wondering if the original poster has a bow roller, and how you might modify your advice if he doesn't have one. Just sayin'...
I happen to know that he does not. Smallboatlover is 15 years old and doing a great job trying to make this boat that his dad gave him into one that he can hang out on during the weekends and in the summer (when he isn't in school). He isn't going into the open ocean with it unless it's by some freak accident and he'll more than likely not be too far out of a protected area.

If anyone has seen pictures of the Mistral 16, it isn't designed to do what he wants to do but he's making it work and I give him credit for that.

There's a reason those of us in the chat room (who have gotten to know him and have followed his boat saga) call him "Huck." To me, it's refreshing to see a kid off the couch and outside just being a kid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook