SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew wanted: Panama-Ecuador-Tahiti-Aus
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011

TJC1010101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Crew wanted: Panama-Ecuador-Tahiti-Aus

Head south on a Northern Breeze.. spend some time in Ecuador maybe tour Peru Then catch the Trade winds west in Feb.. This is the dream trip for most sailors. I am looking for a crewmember…ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. To prove yourself.. You must go to the boat yard (Balboa Yacht Club Panama) with me from December 9th to the 15th in order to help me paint the bottom and the topsides.. later that month head out when the winds in Panama prevail steady out of the North.

Boat has a Monitor wind vane self steering system for under sail steering. . Hydraulic autopilot for under power steering. Engine Yanmar 4JHE diesel 700 hrs.. Sails recently triple stitched reinforced.. . I spend a lot of time and money preparing my boat for a voyage like this and expect my crew to act, respect and appreciate it.

Captain a retired professional seaman, retired with well over a million miles at sea.. I’ve been cruising this boat 7 years now. You might consider in the yard BOOT CAMP.. that will make a sailor out of you. Give you experience, knowledge and confidence and get you engaged in the voyage. As a seaman I’ve been in boatyards and shipyards all over the world. Enough said I would expect voyage about 11 months.. Must be energetic, physically fit and disciplined. Please submit picture. mogomogo911@yahoo.com

Last edited by TJC1010101; 10-04-2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: direct e mail
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook