Any SSCA Commodores here?
This year we (wife and I) decided to apply for Commodore status and from Galapagos to Australia did not find any current Commodores to ask if they would sponsor us. Perhaps this happened because we went off the beaten track (Galapagos to Easter, rather than Marquesas) and because we were a month or so ahead of most of this season's puddle-jumpers.
Any Commodores who would consider sponsorship? Thanks
Heading back to Lake Ontario for this summer. Ainia is back in North America for the first time since 2010. Currently in Long Island Sound.