SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew wanted: Panama-Ecuador-Tahiti-Aus
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011

TJC1010101 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was BAITED here 4 years ago by the internet fleet.. I didn't no any better.. A lot of silly immature posts..That's why I haven't returned..Learned a lot since then so that's a confession..Actually I'm writing this a half mile offshore in a mild storm which provides enough juice to my batteries and inverter coincidental with a Panamanian free public server.which comes in when wind out of the north.

Simply stated you don't get in the game unless you show up for practice.. and that means the boat yard.....If you are sailing 10,000 with a crew you don't like or they don't like you what's the point of going

I started going to sea after Grad school.."Followed my bliss" as an ordinary seaman retired as 2nd mate unlimited.. the point..I know a little bit about crews.with over a million miles of sea. or more. Not to mention 60 years of sailing.

PS..on edit..I just noticed a Mexican flag..I'm not in Mexico I'm in Panama..haven't been in Mexico in over 3 years..many flags since then

This boat hasn't spent one day at a marina in over 3 years..Always on the hook..Currently taking a list..2 crew members judged with the best attitudes will receive invites. Not to many inns and outs I don't know or have haven't experienced..the picture is stupid..but I neither have time to figure out how to delete it..Not on computer that much

The listing here was abbreviated full details need to e mail me at Yahoo..If you are a good easy going guy who will demonstrate a little hard work.and a little humility you might make it on my boat to australia.

Last edited by TJC1010101; 10-08-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Mexican flag
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook