Top 10 Anchorages on the bay?
If you had to rank your top ten places to anchor on the bay, what would your list look like? Time of year to visit. (Rule:You have to have been there for it to be on your list)
It was hard to do, but here's mine:
1. St. Michaels, Miles River - Anytime
2. St. Leonard Creek, near Grapevine Cove, Patuxent River - Anytime
3. Dividing Creek, Wye East River - Spring/Fall
4. Langford Creek, Cacaway Island, Chester River - Fall
5. Mill Creek, South of Reedville, Great Wilcomico River - Anytime
6. Still Pond Creek, Still Pond - Spring/Summer/Fall
7. Worton Creek - Outside/Summer - Inside/Spring/Fall
8. Rhode River, near High Island - Non Weekend, Anytime
9. Back Creek, Knight Island, Sassafras River - Summer/Fall
10. Corsica River, opposite Ship Pt. - Summer/Fall
Tartan 37 - S/V Windgeist
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Photo by Joe McCary