SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew wanted: Panama-Ecuador-Tahiti-Aus
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011

TJC1010101 is an unknown quantity at this point
To answer your reply about the French Gal to separate your fantasy from reality..I found women are basically nesters..The orderlyness of the house so to speak..She was doing a good job..worked hard..We were cleared to leave the next day..I said we were going to go in get a cab go to the supermarket to buy supplies..She told me she did not want to go to that store..something about chinese noodles..Get ready we are going to the store now..She started to yell she was not going..and that she was in charge down below..That I only was in charge of navigation..She said that If she quit I would not have a crew..I told her she just bought her ticket shoreside...pack your gear and go..10,000 miles..too much with that attitude

I had a gal from Spain she lasted 15 minutes..The oven wasn't big enough..she fantasized baking all this bread....then she said her quarters weren't big enough..the bed too small..she belonged on one of those 57 ft Cats or tri's..that look like condos on the inside..not a boat..
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook