We're still thinking about coming down Saturday. We're keeping an eye on the weather forecast, and also checking out a worn/loose gudgeon on our transom. Hopefully we can get in a test sail tomorrow or Tuesday to see if it's OK for a longer trip.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Formerly posted as "RhythmDoctor"
1998 Catalina 250WK Take Five (at Anchorage Marina, Essington, on the Delaware River)
1991 15' Trophy (Lake Wallenpaupack)
1985 14' Phantom (Lake Wallenpaupack)
Last edited by TakeFive; 10-16-2011 at 04:33 PM.