SailNet Community - View Single Post - A Few more questions..
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011
Relapsing

ArcherBowman is on a distinguished road
Oooh - watch out for using garbage bags for anything other than garbage. I once lost an entire wardrobe of summer clothes because somebody got helpful and put it out with the trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickMick View Post
in lieu of buying 'spacebags' ive found garbage bags with a vacuum hose stuck into the open end sucks the air out the same way...

i like the vacuum sealers (think seal-a-meal), but tend not to buy in bulk, just buy items in a size that i will use all of before they go bad.

internet.... well i guess it depends on what you want to spend. if his clients are big accounts, you can spend as much as you want.

do a google search for 'sailnet and broadband' or 'sailnet and internet' and you will get plenty of info

good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of sailing is? Love. You take a boat in to sea that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her afloat when she oughtta founder... tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens… makes her a home." Captain Malcom Reynolds, Paraphrased
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook