SailNet Community - View Single Post - A Sail with Courtney
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011

bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubb2 View Post
Theatre, Music, and Fundraiser

Ye be Partakin' · Blabber t' yer mates · Fer one an' all.

Spy All

Point on ye sundial

Wenchday, Octobarrr 26 roundabouts 7:00 in the evenin'

Coordinates

Viaduct Theatre

3111 N. Western Ave.

Chicago, IL

Arrr, Tell us more!

anything and always...: A Night of Theatre, Music, Food, and Drink Benefiting Sail With Courtney

It is time to make a difference, and I can’t think of a better way to do it than through theatre, music, food, and drink. anything and always… is a story that is not only deeply personal to me, but it also the story of countless of other women, the people who love them, and the anyone else who has had to deal with cancer. I’m no doctor, but that won’t stop me from trying to help. This is how I can help.

Join me for an evening of free theatre and music at the Viaduct Theatre. All I ask in return is that you donate some money to a good cause (Sail With Courtney), buy some amazing treats donated by Bleeding Heart Bakery, and purchase as many drinks as you can handle from the Viaduct’s bar (they are donating the space after all – help them out).

I made a promise to tell this story, and that is what I intend to do. If I can raise some money along the way, that’s even better.

I’ll have more information soon, but for now, keep the night open.

Cheers,
Nic

Oh, pass this on...to everyone you can.

This is a play that was written by a close friend of Courtney (Nic) honoring all those that cancer has touched. Please join us. Regards, Mike
bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Never Forgotten

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook