SailNet Community - View Single Post - THIS is a great topic! IS it feasable for 4 kids?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim M View Post
But I really want to share that experiance with my kids if possible.
You might want to consider chartering a few times with the family, first. I've said this on here before but when we bought our larger boat I was excited that there would be room for my teenaged niece and nephew. Turned out their schedules didn't include Aunt Donna and her boat.

As each one reached age 18, my dock neighbor's kids one by one refused to step foot on the boat again and he had bought a brand new 36 footer just for that purpose. Now he's working on the grand kids.

Don't be disappointed if the older kids aren't as into being "stuck" on a boat away from their friends and social/sports activities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook