SailNet Community - View Single Post - New sails, brands, quality, price.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011
kindsail

kindsail is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSchwarck View Post
I can't say that I'm displeased with my purchase, but that's only because I never received it. I placed the order almost a year ago. When I asked about the delay they claimed to be having production problems and when I later requested a refund I could get no reply at all. Thankfully it was for a small jib sail and the $ amount is not large. Maybe the sail will show up someday, but I'm not holding my breath.
Man, I would pursue some legal rights here. No company should ever take a year to provide a paid for product. Hell it' doesn't even take Ferrari a year to build a custom car! I would have long since lost my cool w/ them and gone to the bank and filed a dispute on the charges. This will reverse the charges from their acct. to yours. You can then go to a reputable loft and get your sail made in a timely fashion. This is the kind of thing I was posting here to avoid! Good luck w/ getting that taken care of. Don't just let them take advantage of you!
Save your emails and take screenshots on your phone as you try to contact them. That way if they try to say you didn't you have all your proof!