SailNet Community - View Single Post - single Mom, single hander, single paycheck.
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006
Wandering Aimlessly

PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about
After 3 years of looking at liveaboard, singlehanded boats, the Ontario 32 (which is what I bought), always came out on top. So far, I've been very pleased with my choice. I find it easy to singlehand, and plenty roomy inside, as well as having good storage and access to most things. With a 4 1/2 foot draft modified fin keel, it's shoal enough for most places and deep enough to track decently. Though I haven't been out in more than 20 knots of wind, it has felt very stable up to that point, even though I should have tucked a reef.

I had looked at a Niagara 35, and though I was tempted, it just felt a bit big to me. I do like the layout though of the earlier models.

Best of luck,

Free, is the heart, that lives not, in fear.
Full, is the spirit, that thinks not, of falling.
True, is the soul, that hesitates not, to give.
Alive, is the one, that believes, in love.
JCP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Website & Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook