SailNet Community - View Single Post - CREW WANTED Cruising East Coast, Fla, Bahamas, Caribbean
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011

fdarquea is on a distinguished road
ahoy. shiver me timbers. ho ho ho fe fi fo fum and a bottle of rum!

im a single male, 27, trying desparately to learn to sail. and im a poet i was not aware of that. it havent made much progress living in nevada. its hard sailing in the dirt. but i did find a whale belt buckle at a thrift store the other day.

so youre looking for someone funny are ya? you want to be a comedian do ya? well, just so happens I AM a comedian. if you check out the latest issue of Fictitous magazine, you can see a review of one of my late night stand up acts. the crickets wents wild.

ill trade wind you strait up. ill be funny and entertaining and cook and scrub the poop deck if you teach me to sail. im working at a lumber mill currently and have saved up 4 geese, three guineas and a duck so i can pay my own way and help with shared expenses. im good at sharing so you can have the expenses most of the time. ive commercial fished in alaska so i know what its like to spend time and be cramped and miserable on a boat. im pretty good looking if you consider don knotts attractive. and im smart too. you know newton, einstein?...fools! im really easy to get along with if you enjoy getting along. but mostly i just want to learn to sail. im scuba certified and have a pilots lisence incase you want to fly your boat somewhere. i enjoy sitting quietly in a room by myself. im thinking about getting a yoyo.

now you know alittle about me. when do we leave?

oh yea, my name is fletcher. fletcher the do-nothing. thats what nobody calls me
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook