That article looks exactly like what I went through on my old Quarter Tonner. I did one extra step though. After the glass had fully cured and been painted I drilled through the tabbing and bulkhead every 6" and put 1/4" hex head machine screws through, backed by large diameter fender washers on each side and acorn nuts on the back side.
I polished all the fasteners first so it looked good (at least to my eye) and it added a significant amount of backup to the bond between glass and plywood. I had a number of very positive complements on it.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.