SailNet Community - View Single Post - are sailors cheap
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011
John

ImASonOfaSailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via MSN to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Yahoo to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Skype™ to ImASonOfaSailor
Well i dont know if sailors are cheap! It all depends what you sail and how you keep up your boat! If you have cash for all your HUCK instruments and want to show them off or if you just a BIG douche bag thinking the world owes you everything or just a Complete A S S Hole on a boat! Yes we are different types of boaters some have to sail out of there slips some motor all the way to the end of a bay then put sails up! SO yes some motor boaters just dont like us! here is a short story, me and my wife will help at a community care connection for handicap people they had SAILDAY once a year for these people. SO i would be deck hand and the local sailing club sailors would donate ther time and boats to take people out! well note none of these boats are NEW nothing wrong with that either! This one dude pulls up in a Catalina 30 he maybe was coming in .3 knts not even a knot real slowwww i grab his LIFELINE he yells DON'T grab that you will rip it off! A total A S S hole so my first thoughts were to start something but i am bigger then that so i let his boat go and walked away !!

to me he is cheap or just old and grumpy and thinks he owns a supper yacht!

licensed OUPV/6-pack
Great Lake Erie, Marine State Park

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"""Here's a toast to you on the coast and the sailors out at sea Drink your ales, hoist your sails Ride the windssssssssss and think of me,,,,,,,,,, 'cause Oh I wish I was there tonight"""

Last edited by ImASonOfaSailor; 11-24-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook