SailNet Community - View Single Post - What do you call the opening on the bulwark
View Single Post
post #10 of Old 11-29-2011
Junior Member
Seadawgy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida pandle
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Originally Posted by brokesailor View Post
I thought the hawse pupe was the opening the anchor chain wemt thru into the anchor locker.
spillpipe to chain locker..hawsepipe fairleads the chain overboard and is home to the anchor.

next question..what is "warping" a vessel?

Grace..ease of movement or bearing

Last edited by Seadawgy; 11-29-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Seadawgy is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome