My opinions, offered at no cost, based on my experiences on owning a number of different kinds of boats, and FWIW: It appears from your questions on this and other posts that you may not have a lot of sailing experience? I suggest that before spending your money that you consider:
1. Taking some lessons to see if you even like sailing
2. If possible, go out as a crew member on other people's boats, either racing or cruising. Local yacht clubs may be a source of "crew wanted" requests
3. If you decide to buy, consider a "production" boat, known quantity and easier to re-sell than someone's "unique"design backyard boat
4. If allowed, walk the docks and boat yards and ask for opinions
5. Search the internet for just about anything you want to know about
6. If you decide to go "outside" into open ocean waters take a navigation course
Or, you just "do it" and learn as you go, good luck.