Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 11
I have no emergency steering position.
It has always made me wary.
The weather is closing in on me anyway. I really must get to Fort William by Dec 23, or I will have to wait to March 19 before I can get through the canal again and to the boatyard at Ardrishaig. I trust the guy there, he does good stuff.
The weather for the next two weeks looks terrible..... snow, and headwinds..... some of them full gales.
If only the wind would swing behind me!
Such is life.
I guess it will have to wait a while.