SailNet Community - View Single Post - Westsail 42 Fiona video tour and sailing adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011
Bristol 45.5 - AiniA

killarney_sailor is on a distinguished road
That's what it is called

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeParagon View Post
rbrasi,

Wow! Many many thanks for your absolutely invaluable advice! I never thought about shooting video as you've described and feel like a lightbulb just turned on. I will certainly follow your advice to the letter the next time I shoot a video series, hopefully soon!

"less is more... less is more..."

That folding ladder is called "The Foldaway" and is made and sold by "Mystic Stainless and Aluminum" in Mystic, CT.

MYSTIC STAINLESS & ALUMINUM : THE FOLDAWAY

Thanks again! I hope you enjoy the rest of the series and of course would appreciate any more comments or advice .. I'm hoping that the actual sailing and exploring port videos starting with Ep 4 will be a lot more interesting..

Happy sailing,

DrakeParagon
drakeParagon@gmail.com
I have one of those ladders on my boat and did not know where it came from. It really is a nice bit of kit.
Back to Grenada in early December. Not sure I will remember how to sail. Will spend the winter and early spring in the Caribbean and then head to Bermuda and the northeast US. Still trying to decide if we will bring the boat to Canada, either in 2015 or 2016.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook