SailNet Community - View Single Post - refrigeration
Thread: refrigeration
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
I can't say enough about how helpful the Seafrost people are. When I was installing my system, they were even willing to take back and restock any unused tubing that I bought, that was properly cared for (tape the ends immediately after cutting).

Their easy connectors (forget the name) worked great, and when I did have leaks, it was because I didn't tighten them enough. They spent time with me, telling me how to find the leaks.

I installed a 42 foot run for all 4 tubes (high and low for both fridge and freezer). That put the compressor under our swim platform on a aft side of a small bulkhead -- not on a sleeping area bulkhead. I want things quiet.

I'm planning to send a couple compressor/air cooled units to them this winter. They will rebuild them with a new compressor for less money than a new unit costs.

I recommend SeaFrost.

Regards,
Brad
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook