SailNet Community - View Single Post - Beaufort, NC to Tortola, BVI via Culebra, PR - January 6/7/8
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011

blanc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingStar View Post
This seems to have gone south, and not in the good way. I'm not available for crew, but I wish you well. It does help if you list your experience and the boat's equipment. I found good crew on this site, but I had three months lead time to interview them. There are other sailing and cruising forums too, one on yahoo, and cruisers. net (I think). This is a good forum, though sometimes contrary. Good luck. -John
Thank you for your post WanderingStar, so far this is the only one here that gets to the point and makes sense.

I am surprised that this forum allows someone like that cohort of those two "able seamen", of which one seems to be permanently drunk, and other permanently scared (he wants to set off EPIRB when power is gone and he removed his post with my name, profession and the name of my boat he found on internet) to post.

I will gladly share equipment with those who are interested in this passage. As I stated, she is not a heavy cruiser with full enclosed cockpit and two autopilots. But, I am not offering this trip to and asking for participation of those who expect more than plain sailing.

Thanks for your post.

Last edited by blanc; 12-22-2011 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook