SailNet Community - View Single Post - Beaufort, NC to Tortola, BVI via Culebra, PR - January 6/7/8
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011
Senior Smart Aleck

jameswilson29 is on a distinguished road
My post was intended to be a joke, based on several threads here where crew members set off the EPIRB, supposedly against the captain's wishes. You could have shown your sense of humor by treating it as a joke, along with sawingknot's joke about the uniforms.

You are malicious in calling sawingknots a drunk when you really do not know anything about him. You are also malicious by questioning someone else's literacy. You are also malicious and a homophobe by implying that I lack masculinity by claiming that I sew.

I do not take any of this thread seriously, but you have demonstrated your personality and your psychological makeup by your responses.

Obviously, you have had many advantages in life, and you are neither humble nor grateful for those advantages. You also appear to be wasting your life enjoying yourself, without much concern for others.

Finally, you are hardly one to question my use of my free time, or breaks I take from my practice. It appears you have plenty of time to sail to P.R? Are you gainfully employed, sir, or living off family money from Poland?

Last edited by jameswilson29; 12-22-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook