Thread: Knock Downs
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011
KNOT KNOWN

Capt.aaron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fynbo View Post
I like Halekai36's advise but want to add one:

Do not place the Desitin next to the toothpaste. I did that when the kids were small, and trust me it just might be worse than a knockdown to grab the wrong one when brushing teeth.
I bring enough dry, clean, boxer brief's and cotton t-shirts to change 5 times a day when I do deliveries. I seriously bring like a back pack full of underwear. I also wipe my self clean with rubbing alcohol constantly. And cornstarch. I'll go to K-mart or someplace and buy bulk packages of white t shirt's. I also have two set's of fowl weather gear, So one is rinsed and drying below while I'm wearing the other. I spent a week in a pair of fowly's once, Never again.
I've had my spreaders in the water a couple of times in my Soverel 28. Once in the Yucatan Channel in a norther, The other in the Straits of Fla. 20 miles North of Cuba. Scared the bajesus out of me. If I was more experienced at the time, it wouldn't of happened. A lady my wife knew mistook superglue for eye drops one time. I work on a tug boat and once replaced a guy's shampoo with mayonaise.

Last edited by Capt.aaron; 12-28-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook