SailNet Community - View Single Post - Should I buy or Build my own
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012

AlaskaBySail is on a distinguished road
Yes I am new to this. but I had the oppurtunity to ride on one with my girlfreinds fathers friend 45footer we had a blast it was super but don't like the little kitchen or shower. We spent the weekend on it out of clearwater. It was the best. We even had dolphins sailing beside us. Of course she loves them and I do to. I love all animals regardless. I wouldn't mind not conserving the water for a bigger shower. I don't understand why you stated safer so you can wedge yourself in. Why? ON guns why you said don't even ask. I have no problem with having quality, I would rather have quality anyway. I have always been that way. I just don't see how come just because it says marine it all has to be so expensive. Some of it is outrageiously pricedYes lots of questions, No I haven't sailed much. I haven't sailed ever except for riding on one. It was great. I have traveled over 3 million miles in atruck over the road and even drove over seas in Germany. I love to travel but now want to do it by a sailboat and venture off and all down the coast around the U.S. and would love to go to Europe that way. It would be an experience of a lifetime. Of course I plan on taking some classes and been reading on this and that. But the speed don't mean as much to me as having adequate room for my likings. I do appreciate your help tho. Thank You
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook