SailNet Community - View Single Post - Should I buy or Build my own
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012

AlaskaBySail is on a distinguished road
Returning your reply

JUST SO YOU KNOW THE BOAT YOU HAVE LOOKS GOOD IN THE PICTURES. I WILL GO TO MANY MORE BOAT SHOWS TOO TO SEE WHAT EXACTLY I WANT AND DON'T WANT. YOUR RIGHT BY SEEING SO MANY IT CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD IDEA OF LIKES AND DISLIKES. I WANT ONE THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO TRAVEL THE COAST AND TRAVEL TO EUROPE WHEN I FEEL I AM READY TO DO SO. I AGREE WITH THE MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO THINK ABOUT ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS A HUGE DECISION AND MONEY TO SHELL OUT. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT PICTURES AND PEOPLE NOT BEING HONEST. I FOUND THAT OUT WHEN I WAS IN MONTANA FOR 30 DAYS IN 2000 WHEN I BOUGHT MY HOUSE THERE. PEOPLE WILL LIE RIGHT TO YOUR FACE AND NOT THINK A THING ABOUT IT. I SURE LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT THO. THE LAST DAY I WAS ON MY WAY HOME AND CAME ACROSS THIS HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE AT THE BEST FANTASTIC PRICE AND UNBLEIVABLE. I BOUGHT IT WITH HESITATION AND I KNOW IF I FIND THE BOAT I WANT THAT IS HOW IT WILL HAPPEN TO.WOW SOUNDS LIKE THE COUPLE HAD A FIXED KEEL AND WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DEPTH HUH. SAD TO HEAR. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THAT FOR SURE. I AM A CAREFUL PERSON AND CONSIDERING ALOT WITH THIS UNDERSTAKING. PLANNING ON DOING ALOT OF LITTLE TRAVELLING WITH ONE BEFORE I EVER DO ANY BIG DISTANCE TRAVELLING. i WANT A CABLE OPERATED SWING KEEL IF POSSIBLE AND A HEAVY STABLE BOAT THAT WON'T BE HEELED ALL THE TIME i DO PLAN ON LOTS OF RESEARCH FOR SURE i LOOK EVERYDAY FOR SOMETHING NEW. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME GREATLY APPRECIATED
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook