SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew Member Wanted For Caribbean Cruising
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012

wannabee1010 is on a distinguished road
Good morning, Steve,
Trust you are enjoying warmer climes than we have here in Canada where it was minus 16 celsius yesterday.
I don't want to appear to be pushy and I am not exactly sure how this crewing site works or the protocol, so hope you don't mind if I fire off another brief note.
I expect you will want some more crew at some point on your journey. To that end, I would like to press my case just a little by saying I have been looking at airfares and itinerary to the Caribbean.
When are you thinking you will want crew and who would you like like to have aboard for your next leg? I don't know how one goes about making these kinds of decisions but am looking forward to hearing from you in due course. I am so looking forward to sailing once again.
If there is anything more you would like to ask about my interests, please feel free to get in touch. I am never far from the computer and keen to get word from you. If you prefer, skype is also and option.
Thanks in advance,
Wallace Bradley
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook