SailNet Community - View Single Post - How many young people (say 35 or under)out there
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012
young salt

Cruxandreams is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harborless View Post
Hey man, cool to hear about another like myself. I like the lines on the Lees but here bad things about leaks with the teak toe rail. You planning any voyages next year? I am planning a Carribean circuit next year in the May time frame. Would always enjoy another boat for the cruise (I got the spot in the
Abacos-- Gotta love Grandparents =)
Hope your boats going well man. Im in Jacksonville, FL if you ever hit the area and want to hit some sailing and maybe even some clubs! Hahaha see! You old saltys can help me tighten my turnbuckles and cut out old portholes but I wouldn't take a one of you for a Friday night wingman! Sorry friends!
But I still loves ya all!

Hey man, Yea I'm actually planning on heading south in April or May headed for the Caribbean islands, my boat is coming right along, and By this time next year ill be kicking it on some remote island hopefully. Id love to meat up, were a rare breed, and Iv only meet a few cruisers my age, so for sure man, When I'm coming down Ill let ya know.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook