SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2012 Sailing Season
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Jaye and Dan,

All the best. Ill bet you guys are having fun....we are shivering here.

Pick a date and you can be the "captain" and determine the direction we go with it. I suggestrd this way as that way there is an obvious organizer. With that pressure and responsibility goes the "privlege" of making the final decisions (with input and opinons of course which all people have.)

Donna and I will take the 3rd Annial Rondevous at MYC June date of course. We will be in the Long Island Sound or NE for the August get together so we would also chose to take the October date if no one objects. October is our favorite month to watch the "geese parade and landing circus " on the Eastern Shore near Cacaway.

There may be a way once I have confirmed the date with the club to dovetail this Roindevous with the OPSail week which is in Baltimore that weekend. The ships will be sailing up the Patapsco right past Rock Creek where our club is located. and Ft McHenry is just up the river about 5 miles.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 01-15-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook