SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2012-June 9- 4th Annual Chesapeake Sailnet Rondevous
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
2012-June 9- 4th Annual Chesapeake Sailnet Rondevous

AHOY fellow sailors the date has been officially approved by my club to hold our annual Rondevous. The date will be Saturday June 9 at 6 PM at the Maryland Yacht Club. More information will follow.

As a side note this also coincides with the 2012 Sail OP which will be traveling and having events on the Patpsco River and Bay near the club. Some of them may be visable from the club itself as we are right at the end of the Patapsco and the Bay. They have not firmed up the events yet, aand there will be more to come.

The Maryland Yacht Club has facilities for at least 10- 12 slips, so please preregister with me. In addition the anchorage area is quite large and has room for 50 boats at leaset with goood holding ground and depths. The club has a dinghy dock, fuel and pumpout, showers and pool for those who take slips and a pavillion with 25 picnic tables and 5 grills to have our cookout. In the past we have had a pretty good trunout for this, and it is a great place to finally oput faces ( or behinds) to those who you correspond with or want to meeton here. If you dont have the weekend you can come by car and the club will allow you in to join us. More information will follow or feel free to ask here or PM me.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook