SailNet Community - View Single Post - Woman seeks sailmate to share a very slow circumnavigation
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012

CindyC is on a distinguished road
Woman seeks sailmate to share a very slow circumnavigation

Looking for a man who has the freedom to let the winds be our guide aboard a sailboat while slowly exploring the world. Though flexible, my dream is 3 years on The Med, +/-10 years to complete the circle, then retire to the rivers and canals of Europe. I am a 62 year old woman with some sailing experience, retired surgeon, 5'8", long blond hair, blue eyes, sensual, sensuous, excellent cook, speak French and Spanish, happiest when learning, resilient and always up for a good laugh. If you are a blue water sailor and have the means to share the expenses of a comfortable sailboat and lifestyle while enjoying the romance of sharing the adventure, contact me at to.travel.by.sail@gmail.com

in response:
I posted briefly in 2006 and had to drop out because my mother died. Now I am trying to revive a long-held dream. May I please ask for your support rather than your derision. I thought that was what the sailing community was all about.

Last edited by CindyC; 03-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook