SailNet Community - View Single Post - 29 Gulf Island Sloop
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012

Qualicum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
Pretty east to do. Set up an online picture hosting acct, I use Photobucket.com. upload your photos. Once you've done that you can view them in an album. Move your cursor over the picture and a few lines will be highlighted. Click on the bottom one where you see [img] and it will automatically copy it. Paste that into your reply on here on its own line and there you have it.
I have all my pictures stored on Picasa. I just spent the weekend trying to figure out how to post them here. I put the relevant pictures in a public web album, copied the link to the album and then pasted it here in response to your message.The link appeared alright but was not clickable. All that was fairly simple to do but in spite of lots of research and many attempts I still was not successful in making it clickable. I am either missing something or I am going to have to try something other than Picasa. If I try Photobucket the problem appears to be transferring the pictures out of Picasa into Photobucket. Will keep at it.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook