SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cannot post photos from my iPhone or IPad!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
You done loading pictures yet? hey, how's the telephoto lens on your iphone? or the flash?
Just like a Swiss Army knife is an okay knife and an okay screwdriver, but is not a great knife or replaces a toolbox, an iPhone does many things, few of them well, but most of them conveniently.
Yeah, they're amazing alright. and somehow, every year, a new one comes out that has features the previous model didn't. Every year. Features that can't be added to the previous version. So, if you want to stay cutting edge you have to buy a new phone, or a new tablet, every year. Yeah, Jobs was a visionary the same way PT Barnum was.

Oh, and Apple doesn't really need to hire code slingers either to add real content and suability to their devices because there are all sorts of suckers out there hoping to win the app lottery, happy to sell their App through Apple's monopoly app store.

And let's not delve too deep into Apple's dismal workplace safety rating at their factories in China, which Apple is loath to change because it would mean higher prices.

I keep waiting for the Apple disciples to catch on and say "Wait a minute- is it possible they actually had all this technology and all these features this year, but didn't install it, just so that they could introduce a iPad4 or 5 or iPhone 7.94 model at CES next year that I will just need to have?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bljones; 01-30-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook