SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFerron View Post
I now have an image in my head of Paulo contentedly sitting in the midst of a bunch of pajama-clad women having a pillow fight, feathers flying around the room.
Hum, I like women but not only that way. On my first job (while I was graduating and working to pay for it) I was the only guy among 18 girls. With time I come to really appreciate their company (no I am not talking about sex) its kind of soft chat and also their murderous humor. No, I did not become gay but later and during my entire live I found myself enjoying more girl's talk than that kind of macho talk that men's normally have.

I was a teacher for most of my life and on school we have more women as teacher than guys so normally I hang out not with male groups but more with women groups, that I found more funny and entertaining and I am proud to say that they consider me as an equal, I mean they confide with me and talk with me in a way they don't talk with other male, you know girl's talk. You don't know how funny is to heard what women really think about men

I have many friends among women and I think I understand them quite well. I don't think the kind of macho dominant perspective common on this site is properly welcoming to women, and that's a pity. I would like to have more around, I like them

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 06-25-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook