SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
I don't think the kind of macho dominant perspective common on this site is properly welcoming to women, and that's a pity. I would like to have more around, I like them
Well then we need to change that...

I would like to step up and formally let all the chicks know how much they are valued around here. The bikini, invented by gentler dudes, Jacques Heim and Louis Reard, is one of mankind's greatest gifts to the universe. And without chicks, it would be nothing but floss and gauze.

So, I ask the rest of my fellow neanderthals to momentarily stand as erect as possible, dust the Dorito crumbs from your lap hair, and join me in raising your half-eaten ostrich leg to God's gift to adventurous dudes everywhere who have the illusion of being macho dominant...

To The Sailing Chicks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40

Last edited by smackdaddy; 01-31-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook