SailNet Community - View Single Post - Could she sail the boat if necessary?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012
Senior Smart Aleck

jameswilson29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanH View Post
Sore? No. Although I am annoyed that I responded to your trolling remarks; If I had scanned through your other threads/posts before hand...

It's why the forums are here. The process works as long as threads don't get hijacked.

If you don't have constructive input but are interested in the thread then lurking is a good option. If you aren't answering the questions or providing helpful feedback then the thread delves down into useless posts like this .... I've asked this a number of times, so here's another request: Please get this thread back on track.

If you are unable to relate to or help with the OP's original questions, perhaps you can contribute by suggesting new and better ways.
Wow, Jordan, I did not realize you were a moderator, telling members how they should participate on the forum, according to your limited view of it.

You sound like the socially clueless spouse I referred to earlier in the thread. In fact, not every marital sailing thread reveals a marital conflict, but this one and the one by Wifey do. I am not going to spend the time to explain to you, word by word, and line by line, how they are different, but if you study the language and think about what must be communicated in order to post the thread, in other words - read between the lines, you may be able to figure it out.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook