Yes, getting colder up here in the North. But I have been stuck in Cleveland all summer for work, so I opted to wait until Sept to launch the boat, and pull at the end of the month. Of course, Murphy's law prevails and I had some poor weekend weather and family issues, so I have only been out twice. I may pull it next week, but will wait and see.
I have a shopping list of work to be done it for sure (new electrical system is at the top of the list).