SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Thanks mate. Well from sheer frustation of not be able to put my life in order, I mean the boat, the boat project and some things regarding to my professional work. I have been forced to pratically sit still while things come in place. I am an action guy, I have to do something otherwise I got mad so I am been doing this. It is an ocupational therapy as any other.

It seems that in some short time I will be able to go forward with my live and let this thread more to the other posters that have contributed to it, you included

Regards

Paulo
Paulo,
I dropped away from this thread (other than as a reader) once we bought our new girl so I understand where you are coming from. Now I'm spending more time out and about and not having spend so much time looking around.

ps - good people you might notice there is a missing link in one of Paulo's posts. For some reason that link seemed to try and hijack the page so I removed it. Apologies if that made the post confusing.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook