SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Anybody there?

9K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  saygoodnightgracie 
#1 ·
Are there any other Alberg sailors out there?

#6 ·
A35 HIN#240 in Pompano Beach, FL celebrating her 40th birthday and we our 4th, as loving indentured servants to New Moon (to be Spruce Goose when the new hull sides paint is rolled and tipped someday).

Would also like to talk to other Alberg owners.

We look at New Moon just like an old home...maintenance and upgrades are always going to be with us.

#8 ·
Holding Tank

The original holding tank location on our vessel's starboard side will accept a 9 gallon tank, which we purchased from Trionic. I have heard of several installations below the V bearth that would allow for more capacity, but would require a more complex installation.

#11 ·
Hi, I recently purchased hull #190- A30, sailing the Mississippi sound. I hope to see more discussion here, as I'm sure to have more questions. Just now, the A-4 is enjoying kicking my @%$#!. It seems that galvanized cooling pipe does not last forever. Mine fell apart in my hands, only after the engine had quit. Hope I didn't do any damage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.