SailNet Community - View Single Post - Honda generator(s) in lieu of running auxiliary
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012

creedence623 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawingknots View Post
creedence,i did read your last post yesterday and decided to take some time to carefully word my response[not my usual style] that subject is particurlly sensitive to me because i have spent more than a few sleepless nights anchored near that very scenerio,its not always easy to haul anchor and move in the middle of the night especially when in unfamilar waters,so you just grit your teeth and wait for daylight,homicide is not a good solution,if your post was intended to be humerous i didn't [still don't] get it!

I can respect that. Like I said we are on the same side of the argument. Now, not getting my humor????

Incidentally, I recommend anyone considering one look at the "eu2000i Companion". It has the 30 amp outlet so you can use your regular shore power cable to plug it into your a/c receptical. Wise sales is listing them for $899 for the regular, and $999 for the companion with free shipping. (No affiliation, just where I bought mine).

I'm a sailor, I sail!

Last edited by creedence623; 02-20-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook