SailNet Community - View Single Post - what's the process to test sail a boat?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012

NewportNewbie is on a distinguished road
All good info. It's a dealer in San Diego. Although I have been talking to their Newport Beach rep. Their website says "email us for a demo sail". So I did. And after we set a day he says e misunderstood and thought I just wante to see it. Ok. It's in the water and they have had the boat for about 9 months and is on special this month at a reduced price. Yea they know I have a boat now and sail in fact he saw me sailing last week because he said is that your dark blue S30 I saw on Sunday sailing? And it was me. Being a buyers market and since they have ha the boat for a while and it's on special I would think it wouldn't be too hard to get a demo sail. Not a full sea trial. Just a demo sail. It's pretty simple. If the wife lines it more tha. The S30 on the water. She would probably say buy it. Me I'm in live with the S30 and I know it's not as fast or sexy but I like the way it sails. It's rewarding. Now I'm kinda ticked off because we planned a trip to San diego this weekend just to see it. Oh well it's not the only First 30 in SoCal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook