SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviid View Post
Hi Paulo

Your new boat looks awesome. Although the trend is for twin helms these days, I really like the look of the oversized performance helm on your boat. Also it seems that you are not going to have any problems as regards ventilation - there are enough hatches to be sure. I love the look of the interior - the detailing is obvious and the quality shines through. Why are the companionway stairs so steep though? Is this a parking position or a permanent set-up?

I was going to ask you if you were changing the name - some folk are quite superstitious about that - myself not included.

Anyway, I am sure you can't wait to run with the white horses soonest.

David
Yes you are right, the companionway stairs are a bit steep. I guess it is an Italian thing because the ones from the Grand Soleil 39 is not better. We will manage with that.

Yes, the boat is not a model in what regards ventilation but it has enough hatches to be functional.

Some more photos. They were not made by me and they are a bit on the low quality side.

By the way that wheel is a curious one: An aluminium one

Back in 2007 the 41s was the smallest Comet. Mostly they were making 45/50fts. This is the big brother

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook