SailNet Community - View Single Post - Local boat buying assistance
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012
Wandering Aimlessly

PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about
New Boat Buying Assistance List

I'm putting together an up to date listing (that will be kept up to date) of members willing to assist other members in the boat buying process. Volunteering for the list doesn't obligate you to help, but it does mean you have expressed a willingness to help, if possible. There'll be a link on the page, or you can contact me to have yourself removed.

What is assistance? It could be an informal eyeball survey. Taking pictures. Talking with the owner/broker. Things like that, for a member who is not in the area of the boat they are interested in. Or it could be going along with a member to view a boat.

Obviously, it is coastal areas that will have most of the volunteers. That doesn't mean there aren't times when help is needed in "dry" areas.

What I need from you, the volunteer is this :

Sailnet User Name

State/province/etc that you are willing to help in. If only a part of that area, specify the area, or say all. (For instance, State - Virginia - Deltaville or Virginia - All)

An e-mail address if you want to be contacted directly (you can PM me in that case). If none is furnished, then the member will contact you through Sailnet. Your choice.

The purpose here is to make the list easily accessible (a link on the boat buying forum) and to keep it up to date. I'd like to have this ready in a couple of weeks, so please let me know if you want to volunteer, either in this thread, or through PM.

Free, is the heart, that lives not, in fear.
Full, is the spirit, that thinks not, of falling.
True, is the soul, that hesitates not, to give.
Alive, is the one, that believes, in love.
JCP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Website & Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook