SailNet Community - View Single Post - Edit Post Button Gone....?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012

Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice
I will not discuss specifics but this was apparently done mostly to deal with "issues" in the OFF TOPIC forums.

the last time I checked this was primarily a sailing forum and now we're punishing those of use who come here to talk SAILING and who NEVER post in off topic by taking away our ability to keep our posts current, spell checked and the links fresh..

I am going to give the mods & admins a few days to deal with this issue. I know these decisions are never easy.

If you're going to get rid of something on a SAILING forum how about getting rid of topics or forums that have NOTHING at all to do with sailing....????

If this is not fixed, I will be forced post my good bye Sailnet message.

Very immature way to deal with your VALUED members, IMHO. PLEASE treat us like the grown ups we are and simply get rid of the ones who act like children........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

© Images In Posts Property of Compass Marine Inc.

Last edited by Maine Sail; 03-03-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook