SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sonic 23
Thread: Sonic 23
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012

Screaming Seagull is on a distinguished road
Sonic 23

Yeah Brian I've been on that sight before, didn't get any help. And yes unfortunately that is I they are talking about. Although I was having trouble finding my post as my account somehow got deleted. Oh well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I have access to tinted LEXAN an awesome product for boats and armored vehicles and easer to work with then plexiglass I just would much prefer to have all original parts. plus the fact that my craftsmanship skills aren't the best . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I have also owned 3 sailboats though I don't think the first counts to most. It was a row boat and my neighbors beach umbrella When I was 6. 2nd was a sunfish and 3rd is the Sonic I LOVE it. just want something slightly bigger. My opinion, bigger the boat easier to sail. I also keep mine on a mooring. On Mount Hope Bay in RI. I don't use a trailer I keep it at a boat yard for the winter they have a crane. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Let me know what you need help with for rigging. Sounds like you got a lot of work to do before she gets underway.. Still looking for free time to get to the boat yard for your rudder details. I have pictures if you want them just no measurements yet.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook