SailNet Community - View Single Post - C&c 37+
Thread: C&c 37+
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012

ScuzzMonkey is on a distinguished road
Re: C&c 37+

I also appreciated finding this thread lately, despite the age... seems like several of these have popped up on the market recently and it has been quite difficult to find much first-hand information on them (perhaps in part because many search engines have terrible hiccups with "&" and "+" signs... this boat was almost designed not to be found!).

If anyone does happen to get a chance to look at the one in Vancouver first-hand, and doesn't decide to buy it, I would love to hear a specific review. The earliest I can get up to look at that one wouldn't be until May. A broker we talked to down here in Seattle told us it was in "rough shape" but then, he's trying to sell one here in Seattle. It's got it's own problems... very sticky in-mast furling that will probably require a new mast and rig. The premium price on the on in Vancouver might be worth it if only to avoid the cost and trouble of buying a new stick.

As far as general build and layout go, we were pretty impressed. Nice interior, typical C&C quality in the deck gear and construction. There are a few others scattered around for sale also that we might look at if neither of these in our area pan out.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook